Thursday 28 May 2015

Thank you, Changes & #SecretProject!

Yay, I'm back! 

For those of you who follow me on Facebook and Twitter, you will know my laptop has not been behaving as I would've liked it too. After cursing at it yet again for being so slow, I gave in and called Chris at McGarr Electronics. Thanks to his speedy work I'm now back up and running and speedier than before! 

Over the last few weeks I've felt a bit all over the place. Between sleepless nights with my little ones thinking 5am is a good time to start the day and my mind being distracted with some upcoming projects (which I hope to share with you soon) I got the date wrong of my 6 month "blogiversary"! When I realized it earlier today I was raging! I was sure it was yesterday but alas no, it was last week, 22nd May! 

So as the saying goes, "Its better late than never", I want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU, to you all! I want to say thank you for all of your support, your views and your comments. 
I'd like to give a special thanks also to my husband, my brother in Oz, my dad and my Father in Law. Family is important to me and their support means a lot. 
I'd like to give a special mention also to Hope from a Butterfly, LilliWhiteRose, Where is my mind? and all at Irish Beauty & Lifestyle Bloggers Inspire for their continued support. 

The last 6 months I genuinely cannot believe how my little blog has grown. 

Some changes ahead! 


A little slow down!

I've mentioned in some previous posts that I'm working on a #SecretProject! The last couple of months I've let it slip so I've cracked the whip to get myself back on track. With that in mind, I need to give it some attention over the coming weeks. I've an appointment coming which I'm hoping will give #SecretProject a start in the right direction. I'd love to share it with you all but I'm afraid you will have to wait a little longer ... sorry!

With me needing to prepare for this appointment I'm going to reduce the amount of days that I blog before then so I can give #SecretProject the time it needs. I don't plan to stop blogging altogether as its my little sanctuary, I just won't be blogging twice a week as I've previously committed to. I will publish my posts Thursday / Friday for the next couple of weeks.  


#YourAnInspiration 



While its a series I really enjoyed sharing with you, I'm afraid, it will be on hold for now. This took a lot more work than I'd envisaged in trying to get people who I know are inspiring to take part. 
It's a shame those who inspire don't always see how they help others.

Vlog

This is something I've been toying with over the last few months and after completing a video editing course on Monday its something I'd like to start in conjunction with the blog. I'm still toying with what to vlog about?I'd love to hear your thoughts. What would you like to see? 




Thank you again for all of your support, it really means so much to me. 

I'd love to hear what you'd like to see more of on the blog? 
What would you like me to vlog about? 


No comments:

Post a Comment