Friday 22 May 2015

I made the Team - The Netflix Stream Team!



I have to say I'm quite excited to be part of the Netflix Stream Team! If there is one thing I love it is great TV and lets be honest Netflix has some fantastic viewing. As I was flicking through whats available I was quite overwhelmed as there is lots of viewing not just for adults but for the whole family. 

Last week I received this fantastic welcome package from the #NetflixStreamTeam and finally I'm all set up and ready to rock to catch up on some Netflix viewing!




So, what am I ... sorry we, planning to watch?


Better Call Saul


Well, I think, this is going to be the first point of call for myself and my husband. We LOVED Breaking Bad so this is something we are quite looking forward to watching. For my husband and I we enjoy when we can both watch a series together so Better Call Saul, it is for us .... to start! 

Better Call Saul follows the story of James Morgan "Jimmy" McGill six years before his appearance in Breaking Bad. For those of you who haven't watched Breaking Bad .... Watch it! It takes time to build up but I have to say it's a great series. It made me see Bryan Cranston in a whole new light after knowing him from Malcolm in the Middle. 

Grace and Frankie




The cast alone is enough to make me want to watch this. Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin, Martin Sheen and Sam Waterston. They are characters I've always been fond of and more recently I've watched the Newsroom with Jane Fonda and Sam Waterston who were fantastic. 
The story is about two women who are forced to reinvent their lives and bond together after their husbands leave them for each other!  To me this sounds like there will be some laughter along the way. It will be interesting too, to watch the characters and their families as they develop on the new journey in their lives!   

House of Cards


This is one I've wanted to catch up on for some time so I'm really looking forward to start this. House of Cards is an Emmy-winning original thriller series. It stars Kevin Spacey as Francis Underwood who is a ruthless and cunning Congressman. He will stop at nothing win the power in Washington D.C. His wife Claire played by Robin Wright, is his secret weapon and she is equally as ambitious. .

For the Family / Kids!


So, Netflix as we know has a lot to offer for all ages. With that in mind I'm really looking forward to the great movies we can watch together. Our 16 month old might not be quite in Family movie mode yet but our 3 ... nearly 4 year old is! So, here's what I think he might like. 

Team Umizoomi (series)


Our son recently began watching this and loves it. Team Umizoomi is about Milli, her brother Geo and their friendly robot named Bot. They are "math superheroes" and help others in Umi city with their problems which have been sent to them by via the Umi Alarm. 
The young viewer is introduced to the various concepts of counting, measurement, shapes and patterns. 

Postman Pat The Movie


Postman Pat, another favorite of my sons and I think when he knows that there is a film he will want to watch it all the time. 

Bambi


I hang my head in shame as I type this but I have never seen Bambi! I know, I know "it's a classic" I hear you say but yes I haven't seen it along with some others so this will definitely be one for the family to watch. 





So, I hope you enjoy my updates as to what's coming up on Netflix and what I'm viewing with my family. If your not already, follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to see what we're watching! 




Disclaimer: 
I received a Netflix subscription and an Apple TV from the Netflix Stream Team. All views and comments are my own 






No comments:

Post a Comment