Friday 20 March 2015

Liebster Award Nomination!


I'd like to thank Little Dorothy Makes for nominating me for another Liebster Award! I must say I quite enjoy the questions that arise as it gets me thinking and in a fun way! 


So here is goes! 



1. What is the meaning behind the name of your blog and did you find it difficult to name?

When I decided I wanted to blog, it took some time to get the name I felt was right for me! Many names were written and one by one with the help of my husband I narrowed them down! 
The Little Red Hen was suggested by my husband and while I disregarded it at first, I couldn't help but some back to it. With the name already being taken, I began to look at alternates and "Chirps from a Little Red Hen" was born! 


2. Who are your role models?

For me I think this is easy, My Mum would be one, even though she is no longer with me. She had great strength and I hope to be half the mother she was. 
The other would be my husband. I admire him for the person he is. He is a wonderful husband and father to our children I feel blessed to know him and that he's part of my life. 

3. What is your absolute favourite meal?

I love my food so this is tough to answer but I suppose a real treat meal is a steak! I love it in every form, as is or in a sambo with ALL the trimmings!! 

4. What is your greatest moment of joy in your life, so far?

I'm lucky to have 3! Marrying my husband and watching my 2 babies being born!

5. If you were in charge of the whole world, what 3 things would you outlaw?

From a serious point of view there are too many things so I will look at this question from a less serious point! I'd outlaw calories counting, the ability to gain weight for eating all you want and grey hair! (I hate needing to dye my hair!!)

6. Do you have any regrets in life or are you a happy contented soul?

I don't think we should have regrets in life, the things we do shape us into the people we are, so for me, I've no regrets. 

7. What 3 adjectives would your close friends and family use to describe you?

Positive, Strong, Listener

8. What is your dream occupation?

I'm living it a Stay at Home Mum .... just wish it paid a few Euro!!

9. What blog post are you most proud of and why?

Possibly one I wrote recently "Being Honest To You" I received a great response when I posted this blog which I was quite surprised by. It gave me a lift knowing it helped others and more importantly they were able to make a connection with the piece. 

10. What will your next blog post be about?

My next piece will be about #BeTheBestYou or a Room Makeover, I haven't 100% decided yet!!






Thank you again Little Dorothy Makes for the nomination. It's fun answering another set of questions! 

My Questions!


1. What inspired you to blog?
2. What do you enjoy about blogging?
3. What's a recent post you've read that's stood out to you? 
4. If you could rule a country, which one would it be and why?
5. What is your guilt free go to treat?
6. If you were an animal what would you be and why?
7. Have you any funny / quirky traits?
8. What's your morning fix to start your day?
9. Whats your favorite season? And why?
10. How do you think they put the figs into the fig rolls?

Nominations!


So, I'd like to nominate the following! 















No comments:

Post a Comment