Wednesday 28 January 2015

#YourAnInspiration - Who's first up?

I'm quite excited about #YourAnInspiration starting! To me its a great way to see how others are inspired and from them possibly gain our own inspiration. 

I feel, everyone has something to offer and we inspire people in our own way. Some us us will happily see ourselves as inspirations and others ... well, we like to keep it to ourselves and not realise the impression they make on others. 

I'm hoping you will enjoy #YourAnInspiration over the coming months as much as I am getting to know some great people. 




So, I'd like to proudly introduce to you my husband, Brian Kelly who is first to take part in #YourAnInspiration. 
Yes, some of you may think it's cliche having my husband take part but I can genuinely say, he is my inspiration and I'm proud hes taking part.  
We met nearly 11 years ago and during that time we've had many laughs and hit some bumpy roads but together we've gotten through it sometimes coming out the other end and wondering how we did it! 
I watch him as a father to our children and I can help but feel great pride and to feel very lucky that I'm his wife. 
He's been a rock to me over the years and has always been my support and inspiration. 

So, here it goes, meet Brian!  




1)      Why is inspiration important to you?

Inspiration is important to me because without it the mundane becomes the norm!



2) Who inspires you?

My dad inspires me as how he has manged to be a great role model and in my 41 years, I've only ever seen the man mad twice. The man's patience, love and kindness towards his family and anyone he meets inspires me. 



3) What inspires you?

The smiles of my families faces inspire me to be a better man. The sense of satisfaction when you know you've done a good job be it in employment, DIY etc inspires you to push on. An inspiration that I get for a short time of year unfortunately is Autumn when the colours stop me in my tracks!


4) Who would you love to meet and have a chat with?

There are two people I would like to meet. One is my Mother-in-Law whom unfortunately I never had the chance to meet as she passed away some years before meeting my wife. I would love to be able to hear from her how proud she is of her daughter. 

The second person is my grandfather, just to tell him that I love him.  


5) What was the best news you received in the last 12 months?

Knowing I was going to meet my daughter and already having my son that now our little family circle had become whole. 


6) What’s the one thing that puts a “silly” grin on your face?

Stupid jokes like, What do you call a Pig with 3 i's? A Piiig



7) What’s your inspirational Quote?

"God put our eyes on the front of our heads so we look forward"


8) What advice would you give to others in the hope of inspiring them?

We only have one life so stop over thinking and start living!


9) Anything you’d like to add?

Corny as it sounds music is a massive inspiration to people. Beautifully written songs that may never have made it to radio can inspire strong emotion such as Castle in the Air by Don McClean. 





I'd like to say Thank you to Brian for taking part in my first #YourAnInspiration. It meant a lot to me for you to be the first to take part and I'm so glad you did x





No comments:

Post a Comment